PDA

View Full Version : What's the right thing to do? Please HELP NOW!

SaltH2Oaddict
07/15/2008, 05:50 PM
I came home from work and my coral beauty was on the floor next to the tank! I picked her up and she actually moved. I immediately put her back in the tank hoping for the impossible. She is unbelievabley swimming for the past hour and a half. Not straying from behind the rocks, but swimming. I have no idea what happened. She had a parasite on her last night that we are treating with Kick Ick and Rally. Her tail is damaged, but I really can't see much more of her.

What should I do??? Does she have any chance at all or am I just torturing her now. My heart is breaking. Please help!

D to the P
07/15/2008, 05:57 PM
Well theres really nothing more you can do but leave it alone and keep the stress down. Possibly even turn the lights off on the tank. If it's going to die there isn't anything I think you could do for it, but if it survives you'll just want to keep an eye on it for parasites, and it's tail will eventually grow back. Good Luck.

Aquarist007
07/15/2008, 06:02 PM
the only thing you might have done differently is quarantined the cb before putting it back in the dt. In a weakened state it is going to have a hard time tonight fending off predators.

Maxi
07/15/2008, 07:45 PM
I think it'll be fine..