PDA

View Full Version : This is a bunch of crap!!

forddna
07/17/2008, 06:57 PM
I placed an order 7-13. Today, I had yet to receive a shipping notice e-mail or any other communication, so I pulled up my order confirmation e-mail and called the number on there.

The lady told me there had been a problem with my card, and that they had called AND e-mailed AND sent a fax on 7-14 and 7-15. BULL CRAP. I checked BOTH my home phone and cell phone to be extra certain, and there was nothing. Nothing in my spam e-mail, either.

Anyway, when they "could not reach me" they cancelled my order and sent me a letter stating so on 7-16.

So, here I am on Thursday afternoon with no stuff, no order on the way, etc, so even if I place the order again with them or with someone else, I won't have my stuff until MAYBE mid next week.

:mad2:

BTW, I'm a repeat customer with the Drs. I get the catalogs in the mail every month or so. I'm not just some idiot that complains about companies for no reason.

DiazE
07/17/2008, 07:03 PM
It sounds like your suffering from RHRS "Reef Hobby Related Stress" take it easy! I hope you feel better tommorrow!

dfs/la2
07/17/2008, 08:06 PM
Amanda,

Thank you for your post. We sincerely apologize you did not receive our emails requesting further information on your recent order. Our records indicate that on July 14th and 15th we tried to contact you via email asking you how you would like to proceed with your order. Our standard policy is if we have not been contacted back from the customer with in 48 hours we will cancel the order and send a letter.

For your inconvenience we would be more than happy to place a credit on your customer account for the shipping and handling on your replacement order.

Please contact us back with further information on how you would like us to handle this situation.

Michelle L.
Technical Support
Drs. Foster and Smith (drsfostersmith.com)

forddna
07/17/2008, 08:08 PM
That would be fantastic, Michelle. What would be the best way to contact you - just call the customer service number?

Thanks so much!

dfs/la2
07/17/2008, 08:15 PM
Amanda,

Thank you for your reply. For further assistance please contact us at 1-800-381-7179, and we would be more than happy to resolve this for you.

Michelle L.
Technical Support
Drs. Foster and Smith (drsfostersmith.com)

forddna
07/17/2008, 08:17 PM
I'll call tomorrow. Thank you! :)

tcwayne
07/18/2008, 05:15 AM
That's great! Followed from TBRC.