PDA

View Full Version : will these guys be ok in my setup???

mindytoy
07/18/2008, 11:35 AM
i have a surfline S shaped 90 gallong tank. has live sand and live rock about 70lbs which is taking up alot of the tank. anyways im thinking of putting 2 clowns, a hipo blue tang, a small niger trigger, a picasso trigger, maybe a dwarf lionfish one of those green and red gobies, some snails, hermits, soft coral, and a starfish maybe an urchin too...

will these be compatible?? any advise is greatly apreciated :)

Tswifty
07/18/2008, 11:43 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12974064#post12974064 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mindytoy
You tell me.

Marine Fish Compatability Chart (http://www.liveaquaria.com/general/compatibility_chart.cfm)

drparker
07/18/2008, 11:51 AM
Don't mix predator and prey, the food chain always wins.

nikon187
07/18/2008, 11:54 AM
short answer, no

abulgin
07/18/2008, 11:57 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12974064#post12974064 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mindytoy
i have a surfline S shaped 90 gallong tank. has live sand and live rock about 70lbs which is taking up alot of the tank. anyways im thinking of putting 2 clowns, a hipo blue tang, a small niger trigger, a picasso trigger, maybe a dwarf lionfish one of those green and red gobies, some snails, hermits, soft coral, and a starfish maybe an urchin too...

Besides the compatability issues, your tank is too small for the blue tang, the niger or the picasso.

Michael
07/18/2008, 11:59 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12974203#post12974203 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by abulgin
Besides the compatability issues, your tank is too small for the blue tang, the niger or the picasso.

i agree, especially the niger, your tank wont keep one of these happy for long, defo too small

mindytoy
07/18/2008, 11:59 AM
ok so based on the chart the lionfish is a hit or miss situation and the triggers cant have inverts?

i mean wouldnt the hermits hide if they do get picked on by the triggers? what about starfish will triggers eat them?

im not thinking of adding shrimp i just love the triggers and the lionfish but id get a dwarf so it stays small...

abulgin
07/18/2008, 12:07 PM
I think it's a non-issue because I don't think your 90g is big enough for a niger or a picasso. I don't even think you should be considering them.

MinnFish
07/18/2008, 12:11 PM
Triggers just don't pick on inverts, they eat them.

mindytoy
07/18/2008, 12:18 PM
damn this sucks then. such wesome fish yet i cant have them. a friend has had a niger trigger for over 3 years in a 55 gallon and hes maybe 8 inches or so and hes fine in that one. i read the triger gets up to like 16 inches which is extremely huge for a 90 gallon, but the picaso says it only gets to 10 inches... the dwarf lion gets up to 5 inches, clowns up to 4, the blue hippo i read up to 12 which is huge, and goby like 3 inches...

i mean i know they wont be that size until maybe a couple of years, but i also realize this info is for ocean fish where as in a smaller aquarium they wouldnt get that big... plus im sure in like 3 yrs or so if they do outgrow the tank which im sure they will i might get a 120 or so i just couldnt right now cuz im on the second floor and live with my prents, as it is the 90 gallon to them is a monster tank lol

nikon187
07/18/2008, 12:18 PM
tank is too small.

abulgin
07/18/2008, 12:38 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12974348#post12974348 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mindytoy
a friend has had a niger trigger for over 3 years in a 55 gallon and hes maybe 8 inches or so and hes fine in that one.

No it's not fine.

by mindytoy
but i also realize this info is for ocean fish where as in a smaller aquarium they wouldnt get that big... [/B]

Because our glass cages stunt their growth when it's not big enough for the animal. Pyschologically speaking, this would be cruel.

You can't have a niger or a picasso or a blue tang in a 90g. Period.

EllieSuz
07/18/2008, 12:39 PM
I suspect you are asking a question and waiting for the answer you want to hear. The replies you already have say it all. My advice is to revise your wish list and research compatibility and volume issues before you buy anything.

drparker
07/18/2008, 12:40 PM
Can it be kept alive in a tank that is too small, sure. But it's like trying to keeping a Great Dane or a greyhound in 3ft cage for their whole lives. It's just wrong. There are plenty of great fish you can keep in a 90. Look at clowns, coral beauties, flame hawks etc..

mindytoy
07/18/2008, 12:48 PM
ok then i shal revise my list. for sure the niger is out of the question. i dont see why a picasso wont be good though since it gets like 8 inches in a tank? also not to sound like a retard but my LFS said if they outgrow the tank he can hapily take them back for store credit since he has about 3,000 gallons of tanks...

what other fish woud be ok with clowns and the gobby then? i liked that red angel but its $40 bucks here which isnt too expensive but the dwarf lionfish is $22 the hipo is $30 the clowns are $12 for small and $18 for medium, the niger is small and $35 the picaso same as niger, the goby is $20 i belive. starfish is $14 nails and hermits $1.99

i liked the foxface and the monkey face fish too. are those a better choice?

that chart didnt realy help though

otrlynn
07/18/2008, 01:21 PM
Mindytoy, it seems like perhaps you are getting way ahead of yourself...have you read all of the information in the "sticky" at the top of this forum? ("New--first time on RC") There is a lot of good and necessary information on there. Is your tank really ready for fish? Do you have test kits and have you been testing the water to make sure that the tank has cycled. It does not look like you are doing any research on the fish you are thinking about, other than saying is it okay if I get this. It is probably not the best information on the web, but if you go to websites like Liveaquaria.com and Marinedepot.com and search for the fish you are looking for, you will get a little basic information about each fish. Just beware that sometimes their minimum tank sizes are really a little too small. After all, you really want the fish to thrive in the optimal size tank, not the bare minimum. You should have a quarantine tank set up and know what is involved in maintaining it BEFORE you buy any fish. Then when you buy them they need to be purchased and quarantined one or two at a time before they are added to the tank. There is a massive amount of information available here on Reef Central. Though the search button does not always work, if you search during the day when there are fewer users, you can almost always get through. It sounds like you have a lot of youthful enthusiasm and that is good, but you will save yourself heartache and money if you read, read, read first.

mindytoy
07/18/2008, 01:39 PM
thanx for that info. i have read alot but still need alot to learn, the tank is not cycled yet but im trying to know ahead of time what fish i want. after looking at them thats the list of fish i want but now i cant have some of them. i have a 10 gallon w filter i can use as qt. something i havent learned is how do you add a fish? is it the less agressive ones first or inverts first? also i know you have to dip the bag for atleast an hour or so and slowly add some of the tanks water right? or do i really have to put them in the 10 gallon for 6 weeks? the QT should contain the exact water in the 90 right? i imagine it would be stupid to have a dif temp, and salinity and then add to the 90? or is the QT needed just to make sure the fish doesnt have ich?

also do you only add a fish at a time or what?

thanx guys i know im wasting some of your time, but this helps alot plus everyone has been in my situation at a starting point. and the search button works 1 out of 10 times :(

abulgin
07/18/2008, 01:41 PM
While you're waiting for your tank to cycle, buy Conscientious Marine Aquarist by Robert Fenner (new edition) and Reef Invertebrates by Anthony Calfo. They will give you a great starting point.

snorvich
07/18/2008, 01:51 PM
Yes, those books are excellent. Read them cover to cover. Twice. A quick lesson about LFS in general. Many (most?) will say anything to get something out of their tank into yours. The LFS may or may not be around to take something back into their tanks and if they do they are likely to give you 50% credit which is roughly their cost. If the item is better than when they sold it to you. SLOW DOWN. NOTHING good ever happens quickly in this hobby. The folks above are giving you excellent opinions and you seem to be hoping that someone will chime in and support the position you want. Bad idea in this hobby. Unless of course you want to make the same mistakes we all made on your own.

mindytoy
07/18/2008, 01:57 PM
so can you tell me how adding fish occurs? and the guy in the LFs is a friend hes not like the other guys who just wan2 make a dollar doesnt matter if it kills an animal.

no this guy tells you straight up.. and for him to tell me he will give store credit of what i paid for if i decide to return any livestock is reasuring. he also hooked me up i spent $208 for 75lbs of LR figi

abulgin
07/18/2008, 02:05 PM
You can add fish one of two ways--first way is the traditional float the bag in your QT for 15 min to get temp right, then pour out 1/3 of the water, and add a little system water every 10-15 minutes for 1.5 hours. Second, you can drip acclimate them--float the bag in the tank for 15 minutes, then move it into a bucket, pour out 1/3 of the water and use air tubing to slowly drip water into the bag for 1.5 hour. If you drip acclimate, make sure the room air temp is as warm as your tank or fill the bucket with water and throw a heater in there. Easiest thing is the bag method, but . . .. Once the fish has been acclimated, pour the bag into a net to catch the fish. Then do a pH adjusted freshwater dip--5-7 minutes (with or without Formalin--up to you, but if you use Formalin make sure you aearate the bath water while you're dipping). Then dump the fish in QT.

Those books I cited will tell you all you need to know about this and more.

Amoore311
07/18/2008, 02:23 PM
Here's a quick list of a bunch of fish that would do great in your set up. You shouldn't keep ALL of these, but it's a nice list to start from:

Blenny - Pretty much any Blenny would work in a 90 Gallon. I had a Midas Blenny who was really awesome. Unfortunately He jumped out of the tank. Make sure you have a canopy if you're thinking about a Midas. Lawnmower Blenny are great too!! Tons of personality on these guys.

Angels - These depend on if you plan on keeping coral/clams or not. Some angels will nip, while others won't. It's really a crap shoot. Specifically you can look into a Flame, Coral Beauty, Pygmy, of African Flameback. There's ton's of others available.

Tangs - Kole Tang, Tomini Tang, or a Yellow would work for ya here. I have a Yellow in my 90 Gallon and he is doing great.

Clowns

Gobie - Shrimp Gobies come in many different varieties, and are really cool when paired with a Pistol Shrimp. My personal favorite is the Yashia Hase, I currently have a Yellow Watchman Gobie right now though.

Wrasse - Tons of options here.

These are my "Go to" species when I want a fish for my tank. There's 100's of other kinds I don't even have listed (Assessor, Cardinals, Jawfish, Baselets, Dartfish, Hawks, etc.)

I agree w/ the above as well:
"Don't mix predator and prey"

You also don't want to pile on to many of one "type" of fish. For instance:

A yellow tang is fine as the largest grazer in a 90 Gallon. I wouldn't, however, mix another tang in there. The yellow tang get irritated very quickly if they see other fish grazing on "their" algae. Smaller grazers like Pygmy angels and the Lawnmower Blenny would probably be ok w/ the Yellow though.

I don't believe in buying fish just to trade them in down the road either. I just don't see a point in it. I wouldn't do that with a dog or cat, why would I do it with a fish.

mindytoy
07/18/2008, 02:23 PM
so i dip the fish in fresh water and back into the QT in the net and then again in freshwater then again in the qt 5-7 times? and why does it have to be in the qt instead of the big tank?

also how many fish at a time? 1? 2?

and is it better to add inverts and then coral and then fish?

also i heard those little blue ones are great starter fish and they are only $4 here.

what does a QT need? just water and sand and filter?

jthao
07/18/2008, 02:34 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12975026#post12975026 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by abulgin
You can add fish one of two ways--first way is the traditional float the bag in your QT for 15 min to get temp right, then pour out 1/3 of the water, and add a little system water every 10-15 minutes for 1.5 hours. Second, you can drip acclimate them--float the bag in the tank for 15 minutes, then move it into a bucket, pour out 1/3 of the water and use air tubing to slowly drip water into the bag for 1.5 hour. If you drip acclimate, make sure the room air temp is as warm as your tank or fill the bucket with water and throw a heater in there. Easiest thing is the bag method, but . . .. Once the fish has been acclimated, pour the bag into a net to catch the fish. Then do a pH adjusted freshwater dip--5-7 minutes (with or without Formalin--up to you, but if you use Formalin make sure you aearate the bath water while you're dipping). Then dump the fish in QT.

Those books I cited will tell you all you need to know about this and more.

this is what i do..... good info!!!
qt... is for watching over the fish. if they have something then treat, if not then leave them there for a few weeks.
add only a couple of fish a week max. for big fish, only 1 every week/every two week depending on your tank size, how long it's been up etc...

Amoore311
07/18/2008, 02:34 PM
For your Freshwater Dips.... make sure you match the temperature and PH before you dip the fish.

I usually don't bother with freshwater dips personally.

In your QT tank you will need a source of Biological filtration. Some use a small amount of Live Rock, some use a sponge from their sump. I would keep the QT bare bottom. Throw some PVC fitting in there for the fish to hide in.

Those "little blue ones" are Blue Devil Damsels, they will rip any other fish you put into the tank to shreds. They aren't worth the hastle of buying, then catching them to remove them once you want the "real" fish in there.

Michael
07/18/2008, 02:36 PM
very interesting the freshwater drips, im learning something here, and going to keep following this thread, i love new info ive not heard before,

MinnFish
07/18/2008, 02:39 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12974521#post12974521 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mindytoy
also not to sound like a retard

:mad:

Please refrain from using this kind of language. You never know who is reading these forums.
As stated before, the stickies are a wonderful tool. Lots of info. Most of your answers can be found there. We would love to have you here, but please respect others. No need to start off on the wrong foot. First impression is a lasting impression. Just my words of wisdom. I'm not nic-picking. Just trying to help.

abulgin
07/18/2008, 02:48 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12975150#post12975150 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mindytoy
so i dip the fish in fresh water and back into the QT in the net and then again in freshwater then again in the qt 5-7 times? and why does it have to be in the qt instead of the big tank?

also i heard those little blue ones are great starter fish and they are only $4 here.

Okay, okay, you got us. It's Friday. Stop trolling.

This is what makes me not want to waste my time helping people . . .

otrlynn
07/18/2008, 03:00 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12975150#post12975150 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mindytoy

Mindytoy, are you really reading what people post? How do you get 5-7 times, when the answer given was for 5-7 minutes? Did you thoroughly read ALL of the information at the top of this forum as I suggested in an earlier post? I think probably not or you would not be asking why you can't put the fish in the "big tank" instead of the QT. Also, many of the questions you ask are also asked by other newbies in this forum. Are you reading the questions/answers other people post? You will find people willing to answer questions when they are based on the poster making an honest effort to do some research and reading on their own.

abulgin
07/18/2008, 03:05 PM
this guy is trolling . . . . shut the thread down . . .

twoodall
07/18/2008, 04:20 PM
Wow... Mindless completely mindless

mindytoy
07/18/2008, 04:27 PM
SO my first fish should be clowns? can i put the 2 clowns into the 10 gallon with the filter and saltwater and a piece of pvc?

Tswifty
07/18/2008, 04:28 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12974751#post12974751 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by otrlynn
Mindytoy, it seems like perhaps you are getting way ahead of yourself...have you read all of the information in the "sticky" at the top of this forum?
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12975318#post12975318 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by abulgin
Okay, okay, you got us. It's Friday. Stop trolling.

This is what makes me not want to waste my time helping people . . .
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12975398#post12975398 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by otrlynn
Mindytoy, are you really reading what people post?
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12975430#post12975430 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by abulgin
this guy is trolling . . . . shut the thread down . . .
Hey guys... seriously don't even waste your breath... the kid or whoever this is has no interest in anything anyone has to say. This is all too familiar:

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1430838

mindytoy
07/18/2008, 04:36 PM
hu? why is everyone getting hostile here. im sorry if i misread 5-7 minutes to 5-7 times...

it did seem weird. i would ask if 5-7 min in FW would be ok for a saltwater fish but im sure you guys will go crazy too...

sorry i dont have an established tank or anything...

but for those of you that have replied thanx alot, i am learning so much due to the help. and ive got the QT covered now. thanx

still got tons of ?'s but ill just ask my local fish store buddy instead of getting the ppl on this website mad just because they think everyone is up to their experience level :(

Tswifty
07/18/2008, 04:41 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12975903#post12975903 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mindytoy
hu? why is everyone getting hostile here. im sorry if i misread 5-7 minutes to 5-7 times...

still got tons of ?'s but ill just ask my local fish store buddy instead of getting the ppl on this website mad just because they think everyone is up to their experience level :(
Wrong...

You completely disregard peoples advice. You ask a question, and get the answer. However, if you don't like what you heard you say... "well my friend does this"

This is the second thread you started asking almost identical questions.

You have some experienced reefers here trying to help you, and honestly their time would be better spent on someone who actually wanted help.

mindytoy
07/18/2008, 04:46 PM
dude that isnt true. reason i ask alot of questions is the answers cause more questions...

i am listening what is your problem? if i wasnt listening id have 2 dead triggers in my cycling tank right now..

if you do not wish to help me out i understand, but dont tell others to not help me out and that i am not listening to their advise.

so please if your just going to bash the thread dont post anymore and i really appreciate all the help everyone has been giving. it will save me alot of headaches in this hobby...

all i need now is to finish cycling and lighting. in the meantime i will research the fish and coral and inverts i want. thanx

drparker
07/18/2008, 04:47 PM
It's not that your getting people mad. Your asking question rapid fire without first really thinking about the answers you've already gotten. If you read through the threads in the newbie section you'll see we are nice, want to help and politely answer the same questions over and over.

My guess is your young and excited and want to get this project going. Slow down, read the answers and some of the recommend reading material. Think about it, then come back and ask follow up questions on things that didn't make sense or you have more questions on.

This hobby take patience, if you don't slow down you will make mistakes that will cost you money and you'll get really frustrated.

mindytoy
07/18/2008, 04:48 PM
see even that guy up there learned something new about the freshwater dips....

mindytoy
07/18/2008, 04:55 PM
drpaker

your very true. though i am being patient with the tank, but not with my learning.

i want to know verything i can to avoid disasters. ive had the tank for like over a month and been very patient. let the saltwater mix for like 4 days, then added sand let it sit for like a week, then added the rock and will let that sit for a month or more...

i was patient getting the equipment too...

i got the srfline tank AND stand for a measly $200 and thats cuz i waited. that tank is like 1,500 new cuz of the shape its not a regular rectangle or cube or bowfronrt or hex..

got the remora 120 skimmer powerheads and pump for $100

75lbs of live rock, 60lbs of live sand, 90 gallons or rodi and 2 instant ocean 50lb bags of salt all for $280

so im doing good being patient. i apologize if im asking too many questions especially some that have been answered....thanx though guys

Tswifty
07/18/2008, 04:57 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12975954#post12975954 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mindytoy
if you do not wish to help me out i understand, but dont tell others to not help me out and that i am not listening to their advise.
Did you even read your other thread...???

I will call you out for what you are. I see threads like yours all the time... You start one thread, don't get your answer, so you start another.

I get sick of reading people post the exact same response to you over and over again.

There are people out there are actually looking for help, not just attention.

Don't worry though, there will always be someone willing to feed the troll. ;)

jrod11
07/18/2008, 05:17 PM
This is a solid thread for information! total wealth of knowledge going on here!

mindytoy
07/18/2008, 05:20 PM
ooohhhh just cuz you have experience in saltwater......

i already apologized for asking alot, so stop mentioning the same thing over and over too...

if anyone is paying attention it is you...look around your the one thats getting the mostly bothered and given the least advise...

snorvich
07/18/2008, 05:31 PM
Well in my case I try to spend an hour a day in this particular forum. I certainly don't know everything nor does anyone. I do this because I was new once upon a time and feel that helping new hobbyists is good for the hobby and good for their pocket book. Additionally, I hate seeing animals mistreated because someone simply thinks they can keep them in inappropriate environments.

But, once an answer is given and suggestions made, it feels like a waste of time "arguing" with a poster as to why their position is not the best one. Read the answers given CAREFULLY. Look at the type of tanks the responders are keeping, perhaps look at their experience, and then either value the information you are getting or discard it.

mindytoy
07/18/2008, 05:45 PM
thanx you should have a beer from me :)

Tswifty
07/18/2008, 06:05 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12976110#post12976110 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mindytoy
if anyone is paying attention it is you...look around your the one thats getting the mostly bothered and given the least advise...

You're right... no one pays attention to me, and I never give advice.

atta boy rook.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

abulgin
07/18/2008, 09:31 PM
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are being serious. Now that we got that out of the way . . . READ the answers you're given. It's not that you're new--it's that you're not reading. This is not a forum for me telling you how to do everything. You have to be willing to learn. Asking repeat questions that clwarly show you didn't read the previous post is frustrating. Buy some books, get at least a basic understanding. It's impossible for us to tell you in this forum everything there is to know. You have to come with some knowledge--some willingness to digest what's been stated, do some follow up learning on your own. The questions you are asking have either been stated or are so basic it shows that you are looking to this forum as a "how to". We can't run your tank for you. You need to take some initiative and ask sensible questions.

MinnFish
07/18/2008, 09:45 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12975842#post12975842 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mindytoy
SO my first fish should be clowns? can i put the 2 clowns into the 10 gallon with the filter and saltwater and a piece of pvc?

Correct. The least aggressive fish should be added first.

SkyPapa
07/18/2008, 10:32 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12976314#post12976314 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Tswifty8
You're right... no one pays attention to me, and I never give advice.

atta boy rook.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't think of what to say.
The guy tried to make nice and everyone keeps attacking.

So, he's new.

There are a lot of people here with more posts that get a pass for stuff that gets a noob fried.
I see another post tonite, unrelated, that in his specs, lists a powder blue and brown tang, a sailfin tang and a pacific blue tang along with at least 3 other fish in a 90G tank.
Apparently, he is successful.
He has not been called to task by you guys.

How is a newbie supposed to sort all this out?
Granted, he needs to slow down, but how does he sort the cr@p from good advice.
Just telling him to "shutup and listen to me" is not helping.

My point is that there is a LOT of conflicting information here.
Give folks a chance to figure it out.

BTW, I don't post a lot and I'm on vacation in SW FL in a beach house starting in 6 hrs, so, responses will have to wait if I get flamed for this and, as fast as this forum moves, it will be buried anyway.

Tswifty
07/18/2008, 11:43 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12977756#post12977756 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SkyPapa
Can't think of what to say.
The guy tried to make nice and everyone keeps attacking.

So, he's new.
"New" had nothing to do with it, and post count means squat.

Read the other posts/threads before you lash out at a comment you didn't like.

I along with many others have tried to help this person on various threads regarding the same topics.

If I have to play the "bad guy" and call someone out for fishing for the answer they want to hear... then I will.

If you notice in the past threads they didn't take any advice, then as soon as I call attention to them in this thread... amazingly they are all ears now. Also, I wasn't the only one that took issue with the responses. I just pushed the hardest.

Regardless, it looks like they are willing to listen and do some research on their own now. I consider it over, and do not wish to bog down the thread anymore with this. Feel free to PM me when you get back if you would like to carry on the argument though. :)

mattythek
07/19/2008, 12:02 AM
what about small hippo tangs that grow to 2-3'' i heard min tank size for them is 45?

nikon187
07/19/2008, 01:21 AM
small hippo tang? What? Never heard of such a thing 2-3 inchs for about a month. They grow to 16 inches ( usually 12-14 though)

DgenR8
07/19/2008, 07:20 AM
:wavehand:

Can't we all just get along??????

Michael
07/19/2008, 07:44 AM
thats the first warning from the mods about closing the thread if things dont settle down guys

DgenR8
07/19/2008, 08:02 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12978910#post12978910 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Michael
thats the first warning from the mods about closing the thread if things dont settle down guys

Close, but it's actually the only warning.

Ying Guo
07/19/2008, 09:30 AM
That seemed to shut down the discussion:D

mindytoy
07/19/2008, 11:43 AM
small hipos? is this a dwarf? nvm ill look for it myself maybe you guys were being sarcastic. like i sid sorry for being so ignorant and asking too much i agree instead of looking up i was trying to get all my ?'s handed to me...

thanx for those who are helping...

i will probably start with 2 clowns as suggested...

right now im trying to focus on my temp shifts...

im getting low 75.5 and high 81s in 24 hrs.... im experimenting with the heater and ac vents ill nail it though..

got the QT up and running as well

just gonna wait like 2 weeks before even testing the water. my skimmer is picking up alot of murk. even the bubles seep out of the lid :(

does anyone know if centipiede looking small hitchhikers with 2 antenas are ok in the tank? i asked this in my other thread but i still havent gotten any answers....

ive tried searching but i havent found any...

mindytoy
07/21/2008, 12:21 PM
?