PDA

View Full Version : FS crab and anem

svynx
07/28/2008, 04:49 PM
Hi guys. I bought an arrow crab right at the beginning of my hobby journey and now I'm starting to think he is too big. He has started to harrass some of the other tank occupants. I also have a carpet anemone which I bought about 3 weeks ago. He is doing great. But...I recently found out that it is an Atlantic Carpet Anemone, and not exactly reef fish safe.
So, having said that, both the anemone and the arrow crab are now up for sale/adoption. I'd let them go for really cheap, especially if you can come here and help get them out (shouldn't be too hard). And, if the person who want's them has a number of coral that has been fraged, well, one of them would be payment enough.
Joel

svynx
08/11/2008, 10:55 AM
Update: still have both. And my scooter blenny is gone...at least I haven't seen him for a day. The atlantic is getting larger. I feed him every other day, hoping that he doesn't go for one of my fish. I don't really want to take him back to That Fish Place, but that might be my only option. Anyone have an anemone tank that would want him?

dalilgriffith
08/14/2008, 06:41 PM
take that damn thing back to TFP.