PDA

View Full Version : where to purchase Sch80 Bulkheads?

wizsmaster
07/30/2008, 10:36 AM
I need to place an order for Sch80 bulkheads ... who has the good ones, and at a decent price?

savethereef
07/30/2008, 11:10 AM
Marinedepot

stunreefer
07/30/2008, 01:01 PM
www.savko.com

Hayward bulkheads, great prices, great service, prompt shipment.

I'll never order through another vendor again (tried LOTS), and since Im in MI (they're in OH) it comes next day via UPS ground. I would assume FL would be 2 days to your door.

wizsmaster
07/30/2008, 01:17 PM
Thanks Austin.
I ended up placing the order with Savko about 1.30pm ... they said they'd still get it out today. Their prices were pretty good.

stunreefer
07/30/2008, 02:18 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13053950#post13053950 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wizsmaster
Thanks Austin.
I ended up placing the order with Savko about 1.30pm ... they said they'd still get it out today. Their prices were pretty good.
No problem!

They aren't the cheapest I've found, but they've always had everything in stock, ship fast, great CS on phone when I've called, and their prices aren't that much higher than other places if they're higher at all.

I've ordered from a couple other places that saved me a few dollars here and there, but in the end it was a nightmare. USPlastics sent me the wrong thing.....TWICE and I had to pay for shipping once (I was heated to say the least!).

PalmTree
07/30/2008, 03:57 PM
Savko is awesome. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Fiziksgeek
07/30/2008, 05:50 PM
Savko has most everything, except protection for your credit card information. At least in the past they have had multiple problems. I still order things from them on occasion, but always get one of those temporary, single use numbers from my CC company....

For a little more money, you can get hayward bulkheads from bulk reef supply.

wizsmaster
08/04/2008, 02:35 PM
Savko it is ... First ordered arrived fast, and compete.
Placed another order around 11:45am EST today, fairly large ... lots of small stuff, and some larger ticket items ... I called in about 30 minutes ago after seeing it had still not been fulfilled yet. They said due to the size of the order it will probably not go out till tomorrow ...
25 minutes later I got a call back from Andy (i think) saying it has been fulfilled & will ship today.

::thumbsup:: - thats service!

Jar*Head
08/04/2008, 03:01 PM
I feel the same way with bulk reef supply. :D