PDA

View Full Version : haddoni and another anemone???

jade2122
08/10/2008, 09:09 PM
OK so long story short I bought 3 pink skunk clowns to go with my haddoni carpet anemone, after about 1.5 - 2 months they have showed absolutely no interest. So with the impatient person I can be sometimes I went and bought a pair of misbar black and white percs in hopes they would be a better match (so far so good, hanging around anemone but not in yet). So I moved the skunks into my frag tank, I like those clowns alot so don't really want to get rid of them. the frag tank is connected to my main system with the carpet in it, would it be ok to put a sebae or another type of carpet in the frag tank for the clowns? I have seen a handful of posts saying not to have an different anemone in with a haddoni...if so..why? what can i do to make it work? thank you tons for the advice in advance..!

Haddonisreef
08/11/2008, 06:13 AM
It would be fine i used to have rbta w/ my haddoni.

LesMartin
08/11/2008, 09:04 AM
I have a magnifica and two haddoni's in the same tank. No apparent problems. You will sometimes be advised to run carbon to absorb ( adsorb?) chemical warfare secretions from anemones when housing different species in the same system but I haven't seen any evidence to show that this occurs and I don't use carbon.

jade2122
08/11/2008, 11:00 AM
thanks a ton :) can't wait to get them an anemone they hopefully will go in