PDA

View Full Version : Wtb/wtt

tazman71
08/23/2008, 07:21 PM
I have a friend who is looking to downsize. He called me today and has decided that his tank is too hard on him to work on anymore. Back problems.

Anyway, he is thinking that he would like a 36" long tank. I am hoping that we might be able to find a 58 gallon Oceanic setup, or a 65 gallon.
RR would be preffered, especially if it is a corner overflow.
I might be able to talk him into a 75 gallon RR tank, but won't know unless someone has one to offer.

Stand, canopy, misc equipment optional. Would prefer it to have a stank and canopy, but will cross that when we get to it.
Let me know what anyone might know of.

He has a RR 120 gallon drilled for closed loop. Oak finished stand(DIY), and an oak hood. Hood was originally built to fit a 75 gallon though.
2 x 250 watt halides. 4x VHO, 30 gallon long acrylic sump. Euro-Reef CS 8-2. Don't remember the closed loop pump(maybe a GEN-X internal/external). 2 return pumps. Float valve for ATO. Don't have price on this yet. Will probably sell when we get another setup going.

Thanks
Chad

FloatingFish
08/23/2008, 07:33 PM
Your PM box is Full!

tazman71
08/23/2008, 07:51 PM
Cleared.

Also, tank must be glass.

Thanks

LornaS
08/25/2008, 03:52 PM
Chad that's funny as I have a 75g and would love to upgrade to a 120g though it isn't drilled.......I just didn't want to go to all the work.....