PDA

View Full Version : Tunze pumps and Aquatronica.

nemo's janitor
08/29/2008, 10:43 AM
:)

Will the Tunze 12v pumps work on the new Aquatronica wave controller? :lol:

rvitko
08/29/2008, 01:39 PM
If the older electronic pumps worked on this controller, the new ones will as well.

nemo's janitor
08/29/2008, 11:34 PM
Ok so dose that mean you do not know?

The Aqoatronica Wave module is still to be released and it is rumoured that will.

There might be a lot more question when the controller is released. You might want to find out from Tunze themselves.

shawnz28
08/30/2008, 10:26 AM
I think it would be more of a question for Aquatronica than Tunze personally. Tunze has their own controllers which they support, other companies products giving their own products compatibility or capability etc... would be handled by manufacturer of said product IMO.

nemo's janitor
08/30/2008, 11:27 AM
Yup, you are right.
But if I was Tunze, I would want to be on the band wagon. Imagine all those lost sales because a client wants one computer system that can be monitored over the Internet/SMS and locally. I do not know if it is true but there may be some sort of coalition. Just wanting to find out.

Koralia have joined the party:dance:

jaypjay
08/30/2008, 12:34 PM
hi all,

i have heard the same thing. but i heard that tunze and aquatronica are working together to get this new system to work.

it is still rumours, but if anyone has positive proof let us all know.

nemo's janitor
09/04/2008, 06:13 PM
Ear plugs all?

nemo's janitor
09/07/2008, 11:49 AM
Ok no news is good news. Or their was no news. Any hope?

Bigfishy
09/08/2008, 12:41 PM
It would take some serious balls on tunze's part to think of joining the band wagon. IMO tunze should it would increse sales on there pumps and give the new korrilia pumps a run for there money. tick tick tick personally I prefer the tunze punze ( good quality...etc