PDA

View Full Version : Questions Orange Monti Setosa

supervdl
08/31/2008, 09:25 AM
I just received a frag of this nice coral and want to make sure I keep it in the right spot. Who has it and what's your experience in terms of

- light
- flow
- growth rate?

Anything else I should keep in mind?

losthere
08/31/2008, 10:03 AM
Medium flow, and low to medium light. Under higher lighting it turns a light orangish pink, not quite as cool as bright orange. For me as well as myizlow, it is a fast grower. His setosa has better growth, than mine does, and is probably in lower light than mine. But he started with a way bigger frag. His is ecrusting more and mine seems to be growing upward and just recently starting encrusting more. Hope this helps.

kev apsley
08/31/2008, 10:25 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13263634#post13263634 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by losthere
Medium flow, and low to medium light. Under higher lighting it turns a light orangish pink, not quite as cool as bright orange. For me as well as myizlow, it is a fast grower. His setosa has better growth, than mine does, and is probably in lower light than mine. But he started with a way bigger frag. His is ecrusting more and mine seems to be growing upward and just recently starting encrusting more. Hope this helps.

+1

ct_vol
09/02/2008, 07:06 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13263634#post13263634 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by losthere

+2 :D