PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Goby Found!

jvr1102
08/31/2008, 11:35 PM
About three weeks ago in Chicago we had a bad storm loss of power for a day. My goby was looking very unhealthy. I never saw him again, and he was always in the same spot for nearly a year. I assumed he was dead. I just looked in my refugium tonight and sure enough there he was! No idea how he could get in there since the return goes into a micron sock, and the refugium floats on the top of the sump with no access to any other part of the sump....But anyhow even tho I am having issues right now with my tank this made me extremely happy since I became rather attached to this particular fish.....Never thought I'd say that!

greatXss
09/01/2008, 12:51 AM
awesome news!

crvz
09/01/2008, 07:22 AM
it can be rather puzzling with how fish get in some places, glad you found him well!

Sk8r
09/01/2008, 07:38 AM
They are concealment and escape artists! Mine has been missing for 3-4 months at a stretch, and then turns up fat and happy inside the tank. Right now my starry blenny is pulling the same stunt. I've checked everywhere, but I have faith he'll turn up someday.

caorca
09/01/2008, 01:05 PM
You should name the little guy Houdini. I'm missing a blue spot jawfish for a couple of weeks now. Hope he turns up safe.

jettster
09/01/2008, 01:52 PM
hope your tank is well covered caorca I hear they are bad to jump

Lawnmower Blenn
09/01/2008, 03:42 PM
mabey he did a thairs no place like home thing and poof hes back lolol glad you found it