PDA

View Full Version : what do nudibranch eat

Darren neil
09/02/2008, 05:30 PM
I have no clue how i got this things. but my LFS says that there are nudibranch. i got about 20 out of my tank they are small like half the size of a #2 eraser on a pencil it looks like there eating my zoas but i don't know for sure thats were i found most of them can someone tell me what this thing eat and how to kill them i don't want them in my tank thanks for any info

VacavilleFC3S
09/02/2008, 05:40 PM
well each type of nudi has it's own specific diet, sounds like you have zoa eating nudis to me, suck them out with a baster

Darren neil
09/02/2008, 06:54 PM
well thats what i have been doing. but that takes for ever. will a freash water dip take care of them? i have been on the net trying to do my homework on them and have came across some pics of there eggs. i have the same thing on my zoas and there on there to. i have tried to pick them off but no luck. they go every were when you pick them off.

VacavilleFC3S
09/03/2008, 05:01 PM
nobody said it was going to be easy. it will probably take 15-20 minutes each day until you get them under control and they start to decline, yes a freshwater dip on the frags will get the hatched ones off but not the eggs.

650-IS350
09/04/2008, 02:08 PM
separate bucket with some camelbacks shrimps. 1hr at most. They'll eat the flatworms and eggs. not more than an hour as if no more flatworms to eat and eggs theyll turn on the coral.