PDA

View Full Version : What DI cartridge should I get

CBehr
09/07/2008, 12:16 PM
Need a new DI cartridge for my Spectra Pure 75gpd unit....I've read numerous articles and threads about different DI but am still confused....what works well and won't break the bank?

boxfishpooalot
09/07/2008, 01:12 PM
a stand up one.

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/p43/Deionization-Resin-Canister/product_info.html

AZDesertRat
09/07/2008, 01:29 PM
The Spectrapure SilicaBuster is the best DI cartridge you can buy bar none. You can also buy SilicaBuster resin in bulk.
This resin is hand blended for premium performance unlike other resins that are off the shelf.
If you have two DI canisters nothing beats the MaxCap/SilciaBuster configuration for both water quality and DI resin life. I get about 5x the resin life I used to get with normal bulk resins.

Paulairduck
09/07/2008, 01:43 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13307563#post13307563 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by AZDesertRat
The Spectrapure SilicaBuster is the best DI cartridge you can buy bar none. You can also buy SilicaBuster resin in bulk.
This resin is hand blended for premium performance unlike other resins that are off the shelf.
If you have two DI canisters nothing beats the MaxCap/SilciaBuster configuration for both water quality and DI resin life. I get about 5x the resin life I used to get with normal bulk resins.

where do you get that DI Resin in bulk

AZDesertRat
09/07/2008, 01:49 PM
Directly from www.spectrapure.com or possibly from one of their vendors like www.azseabottom.com , www.premiumaquatics.com or www.marinedepot.com .
Spectrapure has both a direct link on RC plus a Sponosrs Forum page.