PDA

View Full Version : wierd??? strange??? unique??? whats the deal????

agreeive?fish
09/11/2008, 10:44 AM
I have a scribbled angel fish that has a wierd thing going on.. with tank lights off and for the first minute agter tank lights are on his eye is normal after the first minute of tank lights on his eye looks like he has pop eye... after tank lights are out for a couple minutes his eye clears up...

tank lights are stock pc lights 50/50 stock bulbs(need to be changed) but dosent seem to afect his eye if i use a standard florecent anitic bulb

could this fish have an light spectrum sensitive eye.. ?????

this is really strange to me... anybody ever experience this or even heard of a situation like this???

any comments / input welcome

Edited to add the tank is 7 foot x 2foot x 2foot. light fixtures are (1) 36" with (2) 55 watt pc 50/50 stock bulbs
(1) 48" standard flrocent with a 40 watt anitic bulb

fish eats fine (like a pig) swims and acts totaly normal.. no signs of any problem with any other fish in tank and no body/fin/eye damage to the sribbled..

agreeive?fish
09/11/2008, 01:14 PM
whow 52 vies and nobody has ever even heard of this problem iam suprised..but not shocked since new things come along daily in life ...but i still wonder if my fish is wierd or if there is something else going on here with my scribbled angelfish