PDA

View Full Version : Received Midas Blenny, snails, and shells

shuguley
09/19/2008, 07:55 AM
I placed a Divers Den order and a LiveAquaria order the other day. I received everything yesterday. I must say, I was extremely impressed with the quality and care given to packing the animals, it still amazes me that a fish can be shipped in a box half way accross the country and survivie. I acclimated all my livestock according to the directions provided in the box.

The Midas Blenny acclimated well and appears to be healthy, but still very stressed form the ordeal it just went through. He has been hiding in the QT since I put him in but he pokes his head out which is currently mostly brown. Any idea on when he will regain his normal yellow coloring?

I also ordered some Cerith snails, while I was drip acclimating them, they never came out of there shells, which lead me to think maybe they didn't make it, but once I fianally set them into my aquarium, they all came out and started moving around.

The last thing I ordered was a lot of 12 medium sized hermit crab shells. I was a little dissapointed that all 12 shells were exactly the same, I was kind of expecting a little variety. But, they are pretty shells and this morning one of my scarlet reef hermits has already moved into a new shell.

Just thought I would share my experience thus far. Thanks LiveAquaria!!

dfs/la2
09/19/2008, 08:24 AM
Shuguley,

Thank you for your recent order with Drs Foster and Smith. We appreciate that you for took the time to let us know that your order arrived in good condition. While it is common for a fish’s color to fade due to shipping it will usually come back within a few days. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and want all of our customers to feel confident when ordering from us. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

If you have any further questions please contact us at 1-800-334-3699 or you can email us at techsupport@drsfostersmith.com
Good luck with your new additions to your aquarium.

Stacie R
Technical Support
Live Aquaria (http://www.liveaquaria.com/)