PDA

View Full Version : Holy smokes

2t2_crash
09/30/2008, 04:32 AM
I never realized there was an Okinawa forum here.

anyone near Marek Park on Kadena?

THANKS DKERMITB!!

2t2_crash
09/30/2008, 04:41 AM
oh yeah, does anyone bring cargo down to K5Right during exercises? cause ya'll may or may not know and or like/dislike me :D

Lionel
09/30/2008, 05:35 AM
I live right by the new middle school

dkermitb
10/01/2008, 03:05 AM
I live about two minutes from Lionel. He has a very nice aquarium and seems to be very knowledgeable about the aquarium. I think he has a Phd in Aquarium--hahaha

I'm glad I found you on there, 2t2 Crash. I don't mean to take business from Reef3, but I would like to unite the people here on Okinawa. We are such a small group, and no one is getting money out of it. We can all relate with what we are going through on the island. Who knows, you might just find some good friends outside of work...

Perhaps we can start a group on Reef3.com. This might allow another database and more people to the the Okinawa group.

I'll be honest, it was dumb luck that I found you on reef3. If you have more people you know from Okinawa, let's unite them. I think that someday soon, we can get a small aquarium club on Okinawa to help people with their systems. I know that Lionel has his stuff together and he knows what he's doing. He might be a good person to lead the group.

Additionally, we should aggressively look for others in Reef3.com and here to find people from Okinawa. They might appreciate it as much as 2t2 Crash.

I remind everyone to keep up the good OPSEC. Save the stuff with work, for in person.

Kermie

Lionel
10/01/2008, 03:09 AM
work?? what's that?!

:D

tylersdad
10/01/2008, 04:51 AM
Hey Lionel, I cant hang out this weekend, found a fence for the dog and I will be pulling/ installing probably all weekend. Depends when we get out of work on Friday. If you get anything cool hook me up. Maybe one night we can frag some of my stuff up though. Try and pick up some small rocks to attach to, I have glue and super sharp sissors.

Lionel
10/01/2008, 06:52 AM
Do you need a hand with that Fence? if we get out of work early enough on friday we can probably get it pulled, then installed saturday morning.

tylersdad
10/02/2008, 06:51 AM
I will let you know tomorrow Lionel, I have your cell so I will give you a call. You have a van right?

Lionel
10/02/2008, 07:23 AM
yeah ive got a van

bethnjeremy
10/02/2008, 09:06 AM
what u doin this weekend lionel, I might be going to get some more coral depending on the water condition. some of the frags i got are taking off especially the yellow/green millepora!

Lionel
10/02/2008, 03:43 PM
you read my mind.. let me know when you want to go man

tylersdad
10/02/2008, 09:19 PM
I will call you if I start pulling today, depends what time we get done with that BN stuff.