PDA

View Full Version : Long Time No Meeting!

Mattewell
10/02/2008, 03:57 PM
Ok everyone... Its been a while since we met last. Its high time we do so! I would like to host a meeting at my place if that is ok with everyone. I am free the weekend of October 26th or the weekend of September 2nd. I would prefer the meeting to be the weekend of September 2nd because I want to get one more camping trip in before the winter sets in, but If September 2nd doesnt work then Oct. 26th is fine.

It would be cool if we could do a tank tour here. Jake, everyone has not seen your tank, would you mind if we stopped over at your place for a while to see your tank? Mark, could we also view your tank again to see how things have changed? We could all meet and end up at my place if that works.

Please let me know if Sunday Oct. 26th or Sunday Sept. 2nd work for you guys? I was thinking to meet here around noon?

Also, I now have a few frags for trade.. so we could also do a frag trade if anyone is interested/ready for frag trading.

Home_Depot
10/05/2008, 12:59 PM
I think you ment November 2nd ??? LOL

cdness
10/15/2008, 10:57 AM
It would be cool to make a meeting and meet some more people here in Fargo and the surrounding area. Unfortunately I have the TSO concert in Grand Forks on Sunday and the ValleyCon convention the rest of that weekend. Send out a post for when the next meeting will be.

strangerdejavu
10/15/2008, 11:42 AM
That TSO concert is pretty fun - I went last year! The narrator in the first half, though... A bit like pulling teeth. What a light show, though! And the 2nd half rocks.

cdness
10/15/2008, 11:53 AM
Yeah anyone in the area I would highly recommend to go check it out. You will never look at Christmas music the same again. I was in the nose bleeds of nose bleeds last year and I could still feel the heat from the pyrotechnics... I am now part of the fan club buying tickets as soon as they are released to get right up in front. I at least got middle floor seats this year and hope to be even closer next year.

Sorry for the off-topic...:)