PDA

View Full Version : The beginning

billandbarb
10/06/2008, 04:11 PM
Hello everyone:) I've been lurking around for a couple months acquiring all the info that I could,and now it's time to assemble my system. I have a oceanic 75 gallon 48x18x21 reef ready.My sump is a eshopps rm-200 with a rio2500 return pump.I've decided to purchase a AquaC EV-180 Protein skimmer,providing that's not to much skimmer? My lighting is Coralife Aqualight T5 58 watts , this is the light I was going to use with cycling and 50lbs of LR and sand . I have another light which is pro series, for later when inhabitants start to show up.
I was thinking of using two phosban reactors one for phos and the other for reef carbon ? or can I use one for both? I would also like to add calcium reactor down the road and also some sort of controller.One question is can I use a mag 7 for reactors,skimmer and any other accessories I forgot about?? At this present time my biggest challenge is plumbing if any one has any ideas or pictures of how you've done your system I would greatly appreciate the advice.
Thanks everyone and happy reef'n