PDA

View Full Version : AquaNotes V3.50 Install Question?

ReefWaters
10/07/2008, 08:00 AM
I installed the disk and everything seemed to go fine. But it never asked for a Serial Number. So when I open AquaNotes from the programs menu it says that it is AquaNotes Lite.

What could I have done wrong and what should I do?

thanks for any help,

RW

kenargo
10/07/2008, 08:27 AM
You can enter the sn using the about menu.

ReefWaters
10/07/2008, 09:55 AM
The only place I see an "about" is under help. It says "About AquaNotes." It does not give me an option to enter the SN though. There is a "Registration" button under help though. It asks for my name, business, and ID. Is the ID the SN?

kenargo
10/07/2008, 11:47 AM
Yes, that would be the software number that came with the disk.

ReefWaters
10/07/2008, 12:37 PM
Okay, entered the SN under where it asks for an ID. Nothing really seemed to happen. But when I click on "About AquaNotes" it comes up with my name now.

It still says "AquaNotes Lite" at the top. Is that correct? I thought Lite was different than the 3.5 version?

I just want to make sure I'm running what I paid for. I paid something like $75 for the disk. I believe this is the most comprehensive version you can get.

So do you think I'm good to go now?

Thanks again for the help.

RW

drimo
10/07/2008, 01:04 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13501248#post13501248 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ReefWaters
Okay, entered the SN under where it asks for an ID. Nothing really seemed to happen. But when I click on "About AquaNotes" it comes up with my name now.

It still says "AquaNotes Lite" at the top. Is that correct? I thought Lite was different than the 3.5 version?

I just want to make sure I'm running what I paid for. I paid something like $75 for the disk. I believe this is the most comprehensive version you can get.

So do you think I'm good to go now?

Thanks again for the help.

RW

I had the same thing happen but found if you close Aquanotes after registering, then reopen Aquanotes, it applies your license and you will no longer see the Lite version. Plus your serial number is displayed as registered. Give that a shot, it should work for you.

ReefWaters
10/07/2008, 02:07 PM
Yeah. I reopened it and it just says "AquaNotes" at the top.

Thanks for the help guys.