PDA

View Full Version : Sfiligoi Stealth (Mini) T5 Fixtures Reviews

Canadian
10/09/2008, 10:17 PM
I realize these are relatively new, but does anyone have any reviews yet? How do they compare to the ATI Powermodules in terms of PAR output? And how are they with respect to build quality?

I'm looking at getting either a 6x24W Mini Stealth or a 6X24 Powermodule depending on which one isn't going to take an ice-age to come from Europe. The Powermodule obviously has a pretty good reputation but the Mini Stealth (or Stealth) is kind of a new kid on the block.

wayne in norway
10/10/2008, 03:51 AM
My lfs has ministealths in stock, and I've looked at them. They are a lot of money and they come in a cooled and uncooled version. The uncooled seemed quite crude, and the cooled version seemed comparable to an ATI sunpower in terms of functionality. I can't see why you'd buy one over an ATI unless you really love the appearance, which isn't so much, if any better.

Canadian
10/10/2008, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the reply Wayne!

Anyone else have anything to add?

Canadian
10/10/2008, 10:18 AM
Thanks again Wayne. After your post I dug a little deeper only to discover that the 6 lamp 24" Mini Stealth fixture isn't actively cooled. So basically the Sfiligoi is a prettier version of a Tek light with 2 more lamps and a price tag that is $350 greater.

wayne in norway
10/13/2008, 04:12 AM
For what it is it's a heck of a lot of money. And not that pretty - have you actually seen one? Plus the stock tubes are not ideal. ATI Sunpower is where my money's are going. I believe there is a fan cooled version of the stealth but I've never seen one, and it's even more cash!