PDA

View Full Version : FedEx SmartPost? Seriously? X2

jeepboy_90
10/21/2008, 11:00 AM
It appears that I am the second person in the past few days to bring this up.

I made a purchase from them last Friday. I was told by the sales person on the phone that I did not need to purchase the upgraded shipping and they saw no reason why I would not receive my package by the following week. They promtly sent an email that my package had shipped (10/17). But the link would not work. Well today (10/20) it finally work and it was really just shipped. So for two complete business days the package sat.

I contacted their customer service and was told different than what I was told on 10/17. That if purchased before a certain time then that would count as a business day. But today they said it would start the following day. So a total of 8 days to receive a package.

The reason I am posting is that I recieved no apology from them.

Just a basic "too bad, that is our policy".

I would think that if you shipped a package, then you shipped a package. Not say it is shipped and then 3 business days later it is shipped.

dfs/la2
10/21/2008, 12:02 PM
jeepboy_90,

Thank you for contacting us. We would like to extend a sincere apology for your dissatisfaction with this order. If you would like we can mark your account to only ship either ground UPS or FedEx home delivery, which is different than SmartPost. If you would like to provide us with your order information, we would be happy to look into this further for you.

Please contact us by phone at 1-800-562-7169 and you can ask to speak to the Technicians or you can contact us via PM.

Again, please accept our apology and we are happy to look into this further.

Stacie R
Technical Support
Drs. Foster and Smith (http://www.drsfostersmith.com/)

jeepboy_90
10/21/2008, 01:46 PM
Thank you for the reply. I will be contacting them and see what we can work out.