PDA

View Full Version : Smartpost again

michellejy
10/21/2008, 12:42 PM
I didn't want to hijack anyone else's thread, so I started my own. This is totally my own fault for not planning ahead better. :o

I'm placing an order today that I need to have by the beginning of next week at the latest. A part of my last order from you was sent using Smartpost, and it took about 3 days longer than the rest of the shipment that was sent using regular FedEx. When I place an order today, is there any way I can request that my order is not sent via Smartpost? (I feel so greedy even asking since you already have great shipping rates for heavy items.)

dfs/la2
10/21/2008, 01:08 PM
Michellejy,

Thank you for contacting us. You can certainly request that we ship any order UPS ground or Federal Express Home Delivery. Home Delivery is a different service than Fedex Smart Post. We recommend contacting us via phone and we would be happy to place the order for you and will adjust your account. When placing the order over the phone please let the agent know that you would like this order not to ship SmartPost. The next time you can place your order online and the information will be there. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. We are always happy to help.

Stacie R
Technical Support
Drs. Foster and Smith (http://www.drsfostersmith.com/)

michellejy
10/21/2008, 03:29 PM
Thanks so much. I just placed my order. :)