PDA

View Full Version : Nova Extreme w/Lunar

Goby1kenobe
10/21/2008, 03:51 PM
Hello,
On 9/10/08 I odered two 48" Nova extreme 216w T-5 w/lunar lights, When my shipment arrived I discoverd that one of the ballasts did not fire two of the lights on one of the units. After calling your customer service they promptly shipped me a new light and a return shipping label. I was really impressed how quickly i received the replacement light, It even beat the return shipping label:thumbsup:.

I began using the lights full time 4 day's ago and they have been working great till today. I came home from work and found that I am having the same problem as before on one of the units, Two lights on and two of them are not lighting up. I swapped bulbs around and it still will not work. I am really unhappy that I have had the same problem with this light again, I am now doubtfull as to how long these lights will provide me with problem free operation.

I would like to find out what my options are regarding these lights. My order number is N9436355.

Thank you.

dfs/la2
10/21/2008, 04:45 PM
Goby1kenobe,

Thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear that your second light fixture appears to be defective. A pre-paid label has been sent to you to return this item. Unfortunately, this fixture has been discontinued in our product listings. If there is another fixture you would like as a replacement, please let us know and we would be happy to assist you. Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Mike S.
Technical Support
Drs. Foster and Smith (http://www.drsfostersmith.com)

Goby1kenobe
10/21/2008, 05:47 PM
Thank you Mike, YGPM