PDA

View Full Version : How do you log into your site?

melev
10/23/2008, 02:16 PM
I got an email from a person trying to log onto vegasreefers.com, and tried it myself. The authorization code is smarter than the both of us. What's the secret password? :D

http://www.vegasreefers.com/forums/profile.php

melev
10/23/2008, 09:26 PM
Hello, is this thing on?

tmcgaughey
10/28/2008, 05:44 PM
I just want to let you know that you are my fishtank hero.
Used your plans for the 20gal modified fish tank sump and it works like a charm.

The actual password - it took me a few times.

first word is those people that dress up at the circus and make kids laugh/cry second word is fish. you need BOTH words

melev
10/28/2008, 06:14 PM
I tried it as two words. I tried it as one word. I tried all caps. I tried lower case. I tried mixed caps and lower case. I even tried Ocellaris. :D

Anyway, I have to imagine that is a bug on the page, because I couldn't get past it. Hero or not. :lol:

tmcgaughey
10/28/2008, 06:57 PM
Hmmm
maybe it is

I actually tried to sign up a few times before it finally let me on
Not even sure why they have the "magic phrase"
lemme see what I can do - which is probably nothing but I'll try.

Pretty sure it is "clown fish"... when it works.

mano1192
11/17/2008, 08:29 PM
Yes the password is "clown fish" two words in lowercase. Some people recently have had problems with it, it should work fine now. If anyone has issues singing up feel free to email me @ mano@vegasreefers (dot) com.

thanks,
Steve

Aynesa
11/18/2008, 10:04 AM
Thanks for your help Melev :) I finally managed to contact the membership secretary and get in. Love the board now! :)

Mano, could I suggest finding a question/answer that's only one word? I have a theory that the difference between regular and Unicode might be a issue. In other words--it may be the space character, the way I finally got around it was when Sarah emailed me the answer, and I copied and pasted it into the box. The issue seems limited to a few people, so it's a theory. If people continue having problems with it, it would be one thing you could test.