PDA

View Full Version : Another fish store in C-U

bpeugh
10/28/2008, 03:47 PM
I am just writing this to let people know that there is another saltwater fish store in the C-U area, Pet Supplies "Plus" down on Duncan and Kirby in the County Market complex. They have some stuff for dry goods and things like Koralias. There fish selection is smaller than Sailfin's but seems to be more than Leisure Time. It also seems to be cleaner and nicer than Leisure Time's. They also seem to get quite a few different odd ball fish in in addition to some usual staples. I went by there today and they had got in 4 huge Black Perculas and 2 huge Saddleback clowns which I thought was pretty cool. Pricing seems to be all over but the fish look to me to be healthier than Leisure Time and Sailfin. Just trying to spread the information and not advocating one store over another.

syrinx
10/28/2008, 04:07 PM
i have dropped in there for some supplies myself. Really fishwise they don`t have much- and time will tell what becomes of it. Kind of like a mini petsmart kind of vibe.

eshook
10/29/2008, 08:52 AM
I'll have to check them out. Its always nice to see more selection.

swegyptian
10/29/2008, 10:33 AM
They probably have the best dog food selection in town if that means anything to anyone.