PDA

View Full Version : My nice fish need nice new homes

pinkie
11/03/2008, 09:53 AM
Well, disaster has struck. A tank leak in my large tank. Long story short, I need to get rid of all of my fish fast, and for at a fraction of what I paid for them. They were all from high quality distributors like Liveaquaria. They have been extremely healthy and disease free for well over a year. Here is the ad I listed on Craigslist. please let me know ASAP if you are interested in any of the fish:

We have several rare, healthy saltwater fish that need homes.

All the fish are NOT from stores like petco or liveaquaria where they get cheap stock in from shoddy importers. These are from the best distributors and have all been extremely healthy, disease free, and hardy for 2 years. All of them get along together, no fighting at all.

All prices are somewhat negotiable and varies per fish. Cash only.

Harlequin Tuskfish – approximately 5”. $50
Volitan Lionfish – approximately 10” long. $50
LARGE Snowflake Eel – approximately 2’ long – very thick! $80
LARGE Zebra Eel – approximately 2’ long. $80
Magestic Angelfish (adult) – approximately 4” (best adult colors I’ve ever seen hands down). $100
Emperor Angelfish (adult) – approximately 6” (just changed into adult colors – transformed extremely well). $100
Spinybox Pufferfish – approximately 7” (great personality & very passive)
Guinea Fowl Pufferfish – approximately 8”. Blue & white not gold version. $100
Dogface Pufferfish – approximately 7”. $60
Stars & Stripes Pufferfish – approximately 6” (growing very fast). $100
Coris Wrasse – approximately 5”. $40
Cleaner Wrasse – approximately 2” (hardiest cleaner wrasse I’ve ever seen – eats prepared foods & off fish and is very healthy). $10
Dwarf Hawkfish – approximately 2”. $20
Niger Triggerfish – approximately 4”. $20

If you’re interested, send me an e-mail with what fish you want, what tank size you have, what fish/corals are in there, and what fish/corals you plan to add in the future. I’m very concerned with them going to good homes because these fish are like pets to us.

My tank is leaking and will probably be gone by the end of the day. I can sell them back to the store I bought them from for a good deal but before I do that, I wanted to offer them individually. These fish WILL be gone by the end of the day so contact me now if you’re interested. As with pretty much every pet store, I will make no guarantees on the fish. In 2 years I’ve never experienced a problem with any of them.

We can do nearby delivery (Oswego area) for an added price as long as it’s today.

Call (630) 229-0508 or e-mail pmclawho@hotmail.com

pinkie
11/03/2008, 10:57 AM
Opps! made a typo, meant to say they are NOT from places like Petco, but they ARE from good places like Liveaquaria.

pinkie
11/03/2008, 04:41 PM
Update: All fish were moved to Tropi-quatics, 426 S Main, Lombard, IL.

They have assigned their own prices (which are quite low) to the fish and currently have them on display in their showroom. If you are interested in any of the fish, you can give them a call or stop by.