PDA

View Full Version : Props +1 to SpectraPure Auto Top-Off

sgrosenb
11/04/2008, 06:23 PM
I just have to give recognition to the SpectraPure LLC-S I just purchased.

I purchased 3... That's right, THREE different ATO units, and returned them all, before ordering from SpectraPure. Each of the others I ordered just didn't do what I was looking for; for one reason or another.

I just received my SpectraPure ATO unit today, and it is phenomenal. Well made, great instructions, and solid performance.

Just wanted to give a shout to the guys at SpectraPure for making a solid product, and not over-charging for it. I've got the MaxCap and now their ATO, and I couldn't be more pleased with the quality AND service.

+1 to SP

Logzor
11/04/2008, 07:04 PM
I read about these things being bulletproof so I forked out the cash and went with this unit. It is perfect. You can link it up to do a water change or make it dose slow for topping off with limewater.

Well worth the money, no hassles! I do not have to worry about this piece of equipment failing.

amstar
11/04/2008, 09:04 PM
website for them?

sgrosenb
11/05/2008, 06:21 AM
www.spectrapure.com

crashrat
11/05/2008, 06:59 AM
Which one did you get? I see a few listed.

sgrosenb
11/05/2008, 08:04 AM
I personally got the LLC-S, but I also purchased a few other accessories so that I could split the RO/DI water into two lines. That way, my auto top-off would work whenever the water evaporated, but I also have a line running so that if I want to fill a trash can for a water change, I can just open a valve.

I would suggest just calling them, telling them your setup, and what you'd like to do. They were very helpful for me, and as I said, I just received all the parts and it is phenomenal. Not to mention, they sell really high quality 1/4" tubing that looks and feels quite nice.

Thanks,