PDA

View Full Version : thank you Jungle

supertech99
11/09/2008, 10:17 PM
Thanks for hosting our meeting tonite! The discount was very cool. Glad I could make it!

DMBillies
11/09/2008, 10:52 PM
Absolutely. Although I showed up late in my car limping along riding on a donut (the little spare tire for those not familiar with my "northerner" language... cough...Brandon...cough), I thought the meeting went really well. It was my first trip to the jungle since it is certainly off of my beaten path, but the store was in great shape and everyone was really helpful and friendly.

I hope this meeting will be the first of many and I know our M'boro contingent is thrilled to have an LFS they can stop by and spend their money on something they just "can't live without."

undertcontrolj
11/09/2008, 11:09 PM
Great meeting. Glad I made it so i could here about the upcoming frag meeting. Cant wait till the next one. I will have to stop by The Jungle more often now that i know where it is.

fallinapart
11/10/2008, 07:32 AM
I second the accolades to the Jungle, and thanks to everyone that showed up, it was a great time, pizza was good to. and the harliquin shrimp I picked up is looking good in the tank.

Thanks Brian for the update on the Frag swap, it sounds like we are going to have a very nice Expo & Swap.

Thanks to William and his wife for hosting the meeting.

Welcome to Poolkeeper as he is our newest member.

Norman

poolkeeper1
11/10/2008, 12:52 PM
Glad to have joined the club, and thanks to the jungle always nice to have another fish store option. Especially with nice knowledegable people.

supertech99
11/10/2008, 01:52 PM
and not to mention not overpriced like some places! I like shoping there cause he always has fair livestock prices and I don't have to worry about a hour car ride vibrating down 24 while my fish slosh around as I fight traffic. his price on that coco worm was crazy low and he has the best price on fireshrimp in nashville! He also does water changes all the time so water is turned over alot. I really hope his store is successful! I just hope there is enough business in the boro to support it.

NeveSSL
11/10/2008, 02:39 PM
The prices are definitely more than fair.

Big thanks to da Jungle! :thumbsup:

Brandon

nighttimenick
11/11/2008, 04:47 AM
Destiny and I had a great time at the meeting. William and his wife are very nice people. Always helpful and the prices are nice! I got a 6 line and a lawn mower a month ago and they are doing great. Thanks again for hosting the meeting.

Wildthingreefer
11/13/2008, 09:43 PM
The meeting at the Jungle was great. I got one of the fish ornament and it is beatiful. Thanks for hosting the meeting.