PDA

View Full Version : Is the Dry Gasket needed?

Raibaru
11/12/2008, 01:39 PM
I didn't get my dry gasket back from you guys when I sent it in for repairs and I'm really desperate to get my vortech pump on my tank as I only have a MJ1200 that was powering my reactor to provide all the flow in my tank.

Do I need the dry gasket to run the pump? (I already emailed about having one shipped to me).

EcoTech Marine
11/12/2008, 02:59 PM
The pump really won't hold as well without it. You can try it out and see how it goes but I would make sure that the pump is secured just in case it were to fall.

-Tim

Raibaru
11/12/2008, 03:07 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13732933#post13732933 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by EcoTech Marine
The pump really won't hold as well without it. You can try it out and see how it goes but I would make sure that the pump is secured just in case it were to fall.

-Tim

Alright, sounds better to just wait. Will I get an email once you guys have sent me a replacement? Name's Todd Owens and I just got my pump today, but I can email/pm you my mailing address again if you need it.

How long will it take to arrive to Maryland do you think?

EcoTech Marine
11/12/2008, 03:38 PM
Hi Todd,

I'd ask Steve directly in service: service@ecotechmarine.com as he can answer all of these questions directly.

-Tim

Raibaru
11/12/2008, 03:43 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13733182#post13733182 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by EcoTech Marine
Hi Todd,

I'd ask Steve directly in service: service@ecotechmarine.com as he can answer all of these questions directly.

-Tim

Yea, I emailed earlier today before I posted but haven't heard back.