PDA

View Full Version : I'm missing Icecap Customer service...

Hugeness
11/14/2008, 11:45 AM
Man whenever I had a problem with the vortechs, Icecap would get it solved post haste. I've had these devices from the getgo and have 6 of them in my tank. Dealing with the ecotech support staff recently was a total headache in comparison.

One of the reasons I bought a vortech was because I knew it was being supported by the excellent icecap staff... Now I have 6 of these devices and feel like a bait and switch victim.

EcoTech Marine
11/14/2008, 01:46 PM
Hugeness,

I am sorry to read that you are dissatisfied by our customer service. If you explore the posts on this board, you will learn that customer service is a top priority of our company and we strive to make sure that EcoTech Marine customers are satisfied with their products. In order to more effectively accommodate you, please tell me how you have been inconvenienced so that we can work to solve this problem immediately. With our growth and expansion, we have been able to take on more roles and, as such, have brought on a full time service department that allows us to handle all issues in house in our discretion. We firmly believe in a model of self-reflection and so if there is anything we can do to make our service experience better please let us know.

-Tim

will16
11/20/2008, 12:34 PM
I have dealt with IceCap support in the past and just recently with ecotech support. I find that they are equally impressive. IceCap had always been great and I found the same level when dealing with ecotech. Fast, friendly and IMO still go above and beyond. I am still a happy customer.