PDA

View Full Version : Didn't see the Hello Thread

shadowbearwv
11/19/2008, 06:56 PM
So this is my hello thread.

I'm totally new at this whole saltwater, but I was pointed this way by Richard from TBS.

A co-worker pointed me to the TBS site and I will say I'm very impressed. I was expecting the "Live" Rock I got at the LFS to be of the same quality, but I think the guy there was more worried about selling a tank that was way over-priced with just enough information to be dangerous.

So I'm working on getting the Nitrogen Cycle through on my new 12g Aquapod so I can take the next step in getting the real Live Rock from TBS along with the cleaner pack.

I'm still digesting all the great info from the site and researching but any and all information I can get my hands on is appreciated.

See ya around the Boards

SB

liverock
11/20/2008, 08:50 AM
Nice to see you made it here....you are now in the place for very good info, and people....

here is a thread to start on!

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1502491&highlight=tbs+nano

Richard TBS:rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

divemonster
11/20/2008, 10:04 AM
Hello SB! :wavehand: Welcome to the boards and welcome to the hobby.

Richard is absolutely wonderful to work with and like he said there are great people on this board who have excellent advice. They've certainly been there for me when I needed it.

I'm looking forward to reading all about your tank. One thing though . . . we all like pictures ALOT, so be sure and post pictures for us.

PS. I see you are an IT geek! LOL what is it about this hobby that attracts the gadget lovers?

shadowbearwv
11/20/2008, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm trying to start a blog on Window's Live to chronicle my adventures into the new realm.

I'm going to start posting pics on there this weekend of what I currently have.

Once I figure out what the URL is for the site I'll post it up here.

Again thanks and can't wait for the Nitrogen Cycle gets done so I can order some stuff from TBS.

SB