PDA

View Full Version : I couldn't help myself

JM68
12/03/2008, 09:16 PM
well i went to my lfs tonite to check out the Laboutei wrasse that they got in today and just my luck i got there 10 minutes after it left the store with someone else. i was pretty aggravated to say the least. After walking around for a little bit a couple of other wrasses caught my eye. Needless to say i couldn't decide on one so i got them both, an adult male C. luteovittatus and a sub adult male C. rubrisquamis. Now including my male C. jordani i have three fairy wrasses in my 120g hopefully they will all coexist peacefully. Pics to come as soon as they come far enough out of their hiding spots to get a clear pic.

will16
12/03/2008, 10:05 PM
I have rubrisquamis and jordani together. No real problems. I have however heard that the luteovittatus are pretty mean.

Good luck and post those pics!

JM68
12/03/2008, 10:15 PM
well hopefully it works out. the luteovittatus is bigger than the flame, but the flame has been in the tank for a while and i don't think he's gonna take any crap from anyone and hopefully the rubrisquamis is small enough now that neither of the bigger two pay him any attention.

will16
12/04/2008, 08:53 AM
I am very curious how this works out. I was considering a luteovittatus as well until I read about their aggressiveness. Please let us know and best of luck!

JM68
12/04/2008, 09:38 AM
i will definitely keep this thread up to date. hopefully they will present themselves for a couple good pics this evening.