PDA

View Full Version : Ac3 Pro characters on display and programming syntax question.

wmilas
12/19/2008, 07:20 AM
I just received my ac3 pro and I'm hunkering down to program this thing. I used to be a Comp Eng. in a past life so I feel kind of naked without a complete syntax reference for the language. Ok, so this is a two parter.

1) The Ac3 Pro's little display has little pictures of lights and things on the bottom row. I'm assuming they have to do with the last character in the variable name. Is this so? If so any idea what the full conversion list is and what pictures they map to?

2) Is there a complete syntax list of all the valid statements? Is there a conditional map? Anything? :) I see in some example code syntax that I don't see in the manual and that kind of scares me a bit :)

Thanks!

SWINGRRRR
12/19/2008, 07:38 AM
First question, $ is a light icon, % up or down arrow icon, # is a wave icon, & is a box icon.

Second question, I have no idea.

clp
12/19/2008, 11:01 AM
Chapter 5 of the manual list all the commands available. The language is extremely simple. If it is not in chapter 5, the statement doesn't exist.

Curt

wmilas
12/19/2008, 11:31 AM
Ok What about all the static variables? is there a list somewhere? ORP, moonlights, ect?

clp
12/19/2008, 11:43 AM
There aren't static variables. The base unit probe names are described in chapter 5 of the manual. The probe expansion probe names are in the probe expansion manual.

Curt

wmilas
12/19/2008, 11:52 AM
wow. It really is a simple language then :P