PDA

View Full Version : Graphing outputs/timers in aquanotes; problem?

brentj
12/27/2008, 08:05 AM
I want to graph one or two of my outputs. In the configuration menu on the graph page, I see many of my timers listed as options. But some are missing, and some listed are not ones I have defined in my program.

Is there a max number that can be displayed? Or can I update this list?

Thanks

kenargo
12/27/2008, 10:47 AM
The list should update by itself but you also must have the full version of AquaNotes to chart timer events; AquaNotes lite will not chart them.

brentj
12/27/2008, 11:04 AM
I have the full version. The list just doesn't match the list of timers that come up under the status window like I wish it did.

Where are the timers coming from in the graph options that aren't even ones I've declared in my program? Such as E:COL (or something like that; I'm not in front of that computer). I have deleted the cooler entry.

kenargo
12/27/2008, 11:41 AM
Some are there by default and are mapped to default program. Have you configured the timer event in the Tank DataBase; events tab, select the timer and enable logging?

I didn't need to do anything special when I added new times; they just appeared.

brentj
12/27/2008, 11:44 AM
Several are clearly timer names from the default program even though they were deleted from the program. I'll have to check that tab you mention. Thanks for the input.