PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

BBishop
01/01/2009, 11:23 PM
Happy New year everyone. 2008 was a difficult year for a lot of us, but it's past us now. For 2009 I wish everyone a great year!

Plankt0s
01/02/2009, 02:56 AM
Happy New Year to you too... This is hopefully going to be a big year for me, I hope to have my dreams come true. You have posted on my most recent thread about my new store and farm so you know where my hopes are!

boviac
01/05/2009, 12:40 PM
Yes!!! Happy New Year and Good Riddance to 2008 (and very soon the current administration - :D)

I too hope 2009 is the start of a new path for my family too. Reef wise- I just upgraded to 125g and MH's. Job wise - wife just took a job in Chico and I've got a few things lined up... (fingers crossed). I love the north state but it seems sooner or later we'll be heading down to the northern part of L.A., more specifically the Pasadena/Montrose area. But we'll cross that bridge whenever it comes.

biowerks: - I tried to find out more about what you're doing by clicking on your little red house - but it goes to a dead link. Go Daddy anyone? If there is someother way to find out what you are doing there please post a link here or send me a PM! Thanks! I spent some time pondering inland coral propagation as a business but the cooling costs here are simply out of the question. Further, even somewhere like your area where cooling isn't your problem but heating is, I found the energy costs simply too much to be worth it - (right now anyways) Good Luck to you nonetheless as though there are some successful hobbiest propagating corals out there we need some more people doing it successfully on a larger scale.