PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service???

boaconrp
01/05/2009, 08:08 AM
I am the only person who can't ever get a response from customer service? I have the Typhoon III Extreme, and have had no response to my emailed questions. This happened when I first received the unit, and one of the TDS meters wasn't working properly. That was about a year ago. I recently placed an order for filters, and got no confirmation on it from Air Water and Ice. I sent them an email requesting shipping info, and no response for a week now!

They seem to have a good product, but they need to get on the ball with taking care of their customers! It makes me wish I had bought another brand.

Khandurian
01/05/2009, 01:53 PM
Thats very strange. I always get an email within 24 hours.

Try sending to [email protected]

Their phone number is 772-461-0256 if you wanna talk to someone.

01/21/2009, 01:03 PM
Hello,

We are sorry we were not able to respond to your emails. It's very possible that they got sent to our spam folder and deleted (this happens even with people in our address books - not sure why). If you need anything from us, please let us know. You can also remind us of this incident and we'll work out a credit for you.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Air, Water & Ice staff

P.S. - It's hard for us to keep track of post on the reef forums we're apart of. Sorry for the late replies on here as well.