PDA

View Full Version : 150 gal zeo system

bethnjeremy
01/10/2009, 07:46 AM
I finally got the last thing I need to set up my new sump. I will post pics as soon as I modify my piping and stick new sump in with my new equipment. Can't wait!

Lionel
01/10/2009, 06:27 PM
neither can I ! my zeo setup should be here this week sometime...

bethnjeremy
01/18/2009, 12:17 AM
I had to break down my tank due to moving faster than I thought. I have it ready to set up the new plumbing with the help of Louie. As soon as I get it back together I will be running new light system here. I am thinking maybe going all t-5's or using MH for 4 hrs during the peak of the day. Pics will come when I get more into this right now I have multiple tanks and totes in the dining room! In time.............

Lionel
01/18/2009, 01:14 AM
jeremy do you need a hand with anything? or a place to keep livestock alive?

bethnjeremy
01/24/2009, 08:00 AM
Well my camera sucks but here are some pics anyways! Hey lionel when your wife gets her new camera hook it up with your old one! My camera does my tank no justice what so ever! It is so much brighter in person! Come check it for yourself sometime!

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o265/struedles/2022.jpg

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o265/struedles/2010-1.jpg

bethnjeremy
01/24/2009, 08:08 AM
I am running two Aqualine 20k's and 6 t-5's x 39w. I just made a new order. I am going to build a new light set up. I am going to suspend it from the ceiling. I am going to be using 2 lumenarc mini's w/ 20k radiums, hopefully 6 x 54w t5s. My hood has had it and it is about time to light this tank right. more pics to come, Lionel hook it up! Bring your camera over sometime! I am on my second week of Zeovit. It seems to be working decently. I think though I was getting good results with just dosing alcohol. Well I am just using the basics right now. I am starting to introduce Coral Vitalizer today. I know this stuff works, because I was dosing this before I winged it down so I could go full blown zeovit. As of right now I put the larger props back into the maxijets since I am running BB tank. With my aquascape the way it is I have alot of my coral higher up. They seem to be reacting alot better to that as well.

Lionel
01/24/2009, 08:57 PM
jeremy your sump looks too clean :D

we are waiting on repair info on the camera

bethnjeremy
01/26/2009, 01:02 AM
I want to keep my sump CLEAN! lol.