PDA

View Full Version : New clowns fighting

t5Nitro
01/11/2009, 09:43 PM
I just put 2 new baby clowns in my tank going on a week ago. They went different ways (were acclimated together even and no problems). 4 days after acclimation they finally meet up with each other again and are looking like a merry-go-round. Round and round and round.

This is just getting to be whose female, right? How long do you think until it stops?

Thanks.

Lmecher
01/11/2009, 11:26 PM
This fight for dominance could continue for months. They will eventaully work it out between them. They will ingore each other for a while, seem to get along, bicker then ignore each other over and over. Even after the decision of who's gonna be who is made they may squabble now and then. They will start spending more and more time together and when they have finally bonded you will know because they will share a sleeping spot of the females choosing. This is so much fun to watch isn't it? What type of clowns do you have?

t5Nitro
01/12/2009, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the info. I have picassos.

dalston
01/12/2009, 10:26 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14135298#post14135298 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Lmecher
This fight for dominance could continue for months. They will eventaully work it out between them. They will ingore each other for a while, seem to get along, bicker then ignore each other over and over. Even after the decision of who's gonna be who is made they may squabble now and then. They will start spending more and more time together and when they have finally bonded you will know because they will share a sleeping spot of the females choosing. This is so much fun to watch isn't it? What type of clowns do you have?

Sounds like me and the wife about once a month :D :D :D

Lmecher
01/12/2009, 10:37 PM
:lol:

jmadison
01/12/2009, 10:42 PM
BAHAHAHAHA

snorvich
01/13/2009, 06:38 AM
Once a month is not bad! :D