PDA

View Full Version : Obtained a second Vortech for my 75....OMYGOSH........

spankey
01/12/2009, 06:48 PM
Well after using one vortech and thinking two would be overkill seeing how one really moves some water I obtained another one in a swap.

I had to buy the wireless driver for the swap one as it had the old style but man OMY GOSH talk about flow.

I flashed my older wireless one and WOW these things really move some water. I can't wait to mess with all the options. It seems like the sky's the limit with these.

Tunze eat your heart out. LOL.

Right now I am running them on the blue pulse mode and its incredible. I can't wait to be able to set the night mode tonight.

Thanks EchoTechMarine for making such a great product and always coming out with new updates and such.

These are well worth every penny!

Spankey:)

adtravels
01/12/2009, 08:44 PM
I have two on my 60 cube, I keep a gigantea anemone and sps They really are an awesome product, along with mt battery backup that arrived yesterday I am very pleased.

The only problem I had was having to go bb to really get the most out of the product.
I run long pulse on a 7 second cycle with the pumps synced talk about realistic surge.

spankey
01/12/2009, 09:06 PM
Yeah I hear ya I too want to go BB but am afraid of disturbing too much of the sand during extraction to cause the tank to crash. OR my rock is actually sitting on sand when I built it and my other fear is it collapsing when I pull out most of the sand....

I did suck out about 15lbs but still have allot in there. I guess over time it will settle again.

But man I dig these pumps and their capabilities.....

EcoTech Marine
01/13/2009, 09:49 AM
Spankey-

Glad to hear you're pleased!