PDA

View Full Version : My order... And Smart Post

ChrisKirkland
01/14/2009, 11:24 PM
I have asked several times before I ordered to not ever have anything I order from Dr.'s foster and smith shipped via fedex smart post (I love fedex but not that service). I just ordered and guess what it was shipped via fedex smart post. Which mean I could order from petsolutions and get it the next day for cheaper. I only ordered because I had a credit on my account. I don't want to complain but there must be a better way to ship this. I will only ship fedex but not ever smart post. If someone could please contact me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
My order number is: N9950921-1

dfs/la2
01/15/2009, 09:11 AM
Dear Christopher,

Thank you for your post. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with delivery of your past orders. We have documented your customer file to reflect your shipping preference and all of your future shipments will be shipped via FedEx Ground only. You will receive your order within 4-7 business days. Please contact us if you have further questions or concerns.

Joyce F.
LiveAquaria (http://www.liveaquaria.com/default.cfm?siteid=20)
Drs. Foster & Smith (http://www.drsfostersmith.com/)

ChrisKirkland
01/15/2009, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the response but after I have asked to not have that done several time repeatedly and it gets done anyways its hard for me to want to buy from you guys again. Almost every order has had some type of issue with the shipping. I needed this stuff a while ago I realize the order just got made but I expected it to be here by then end of the week or first of next. Heck the tracking info is not even available on the site. What type of business can you run with a shipping service like this. I don't like it when people don't do as the customer requests when it's not against policy.

DFS/LA1
01/15/2009, 12:04 PM
Dear ChrisKirkland,

Thank you for your post. Again, we apologize if we did not ship your order via the shipping method of your preference. We have made sure that on future orders FedEx Home Delivery will be the designated shipping method.

Our records indicate that you placed the order online yesterday morning. The order was processed and shipped yesterday as well. You mentioned that the tracking was not showing up yet. Typically, tracking scans appear within approximately 24hours of shipment. If you check the tracking this evening or tomorrow morning you will see the status of the shipment.

If you do not receive delivery within the ground time-frame of 4-7 business days or if you have any other questions or concerns, as always, we will be happy to assist.

Sincerely,

Linda T.
Supervisor
Drs. Foster & Smith
LiveAquaria.com