PDA

View Full Version : what is 100% satisfied?

horsefarm5
01/22/2009, 07:43 PM
I purchased a quiet one pump from DrF&S a9000 model and after 4 months the impeller sheared, broke, whatever you want to call it. Now this company has accepted many dollars from me for products and always I hear and see Drs. Foster and Smith made a pledge 25 years ago that still stands: “If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a refund, an exchange, or credit of the full product cost.” It is referred to as "Our Personal Guarantee."
Well I called when my tank with several thousands of dollars was in danger because of a product they sold broke after a very short time. They said "WE ONLY GUARENTEE THAT ITEM FOR 60 DAYS"
and was told to call manufacturer...3 phone calls and 3 emails and not one response.
Now if Dr F& S says 100% satisfaction guarenteed I don't see how they send me away to a company who treats customers this way. I feel they sold this and should stand behind their PLEDGE and let them try and reach this other company. They have my money all I want is a new pump or even a new impeller

Mike Bennett

dfs/la2
01/22/2009, 08:16 PM
Mike,

Thank you for your post. We sincerely apologize for the trouble that you have had contacting the manufacturer of the Quiet One Pump. If you could please PM us your order and/or customer information, we would be happy to help you with this.

Sandy C.
LiveAquaria (liveaquaria.com)
Drs. Foster and Smith (drsfostersmith.com)

horsefarm5
01/23/2009, 07:33 AM
Well I received a call from Joyce from Dr. F&S and was told that since I had no luck from Quiet one pumps that she would air mail 2 day service a new impeller. This all took place in less than 12 hours. My first post was about 9 or 10 pm est and was resolved by 9:15 am est. NOW THAT IS 100% SATISFACTION. I'm sorry I doubted, but I hope you understand my frustration. Thank you Joyce and Dr. F&S for such a quick response to this matter. You will continue to have a loyal customer.
PS Joyce should be complimented on her courtious and professional manner. Thanks again

Mike Bennett