PDA

View Full Version : Randy...what are your thoughts on Vit C?

virginiadiver69
01/25/2009, 01:20 PM
I've been looking into it over the past week or so and am thinking of giving it a try to improve the health of some of my zoas.
Do you have any particular thoughts on the matter?

Randy Holmes-Farley
01/25/2009, 04:35 PM
Seems like folks think it helps their zoos these days. I'm not sure why so many folks seem to have problems with them now when they did not seemingly have such issues in the past. Nor do I have any idea why it might be beneficial. Sorry, not much help. :D

virginiadiver69
01/25/2009, 05:10 PM
Thanks Randy,
I've only been having problems with my zoas for a short period of time. I haven't noticed any pests or anything and, your right, many seem to think this could help.
I wasn't looking for an endorsement. I just wanted to run it by you first in case you had any specific warnings.

R_Hudson
01/25/2009, 06:49 PM
for what its worth....my zoas all went into hiding and stayed that way for a couple weeks, I went to the LFS and got some kent marine expert series Marine C, been using that for a couple of weeks and slowely but surely they are starting to pop back out. I have checked and i dont have any parasites or anything of that nature, just a small algae problem. but i can def. tell a difference. hope this helps