PDA

View Full Version : MP20 or 40 Mfg rebates, discounts or savings coupons

MADJABJOE
02/01/2009, 10:44 AM
Hi all,

I am in the market for another vortech pump (probably MP20). I have learned to ask questions before I buy so here is my question. Does anyone know if there are any mfg rebate, discounts or savings coupons floting around the internet that I could use to save money when purchasing this pump? I have never seen anything for these pumps and thought that seemed weired since the market is in a buyers market these days.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks.

johnny313
02/01/2009, 09:56 PM
if I were you I would email them directly. they might give you a discount in a discreet way... who knows? if you dont ask you will never know.
sales@ecotechmarine.com

EcoTech Marine
02/02/2009, 09:37 AM
Any discounts or rebates going on right now would be from the retailers, not through us. Also, we do not sell pumps directly to the end user, only parts.

gonefishy
02/19/2009, 09:02 PM
that pet place in pa sends out fliers for their loyalty club that has a 25% of one item. i used mine on a mp40w and got $105 off of $419 which is pretty good. that pet place is an online store with a store front and have the same prices in store as online. not sure if there is a store like that near you but you can search around.