PDA

View Full Version : 1000th time to ask this question im sure

screwsloose
02/06/2009, 12:53 PM
where is the best buy for plumbing parts online?

oldsaltman
02/06/2009, 01:36 PM
Sorry, but I buy most all mine locally at HD, Lowes and Ace. I only buy specialty items online. I just look until I find what I want and order that.

jmking33
02/06/2009, 02:25 PM
I agree...buy the generic stuff at lowes,hd, etc, and the specialty stuff online. 1x

johnny1
02/06/2009, 02:37 PM
check out the DIY forum I am sure they have some suppliers they like to use.

biger
02/06/2009, 03:59 PM
savko.com

james3370
02/06/2009, 04:00 PM
for online, i have bought from www.flexpvc.com & www.savko.com others have recommended www.macmaster.com, but i have found trying to locate stuff on their site to be a huge pain in the arse

for bulkheads & the associated glass drills, i have drank the koolaide that is www.glass-holes.com & will get those from them from now on....best customer support of any company i have ever dealt with.

if you are looking for uniseals, savko sells them, but i got mine from http://www.aussieglobe.com/uniseal3.htm & they had good prices, reasonable shipping rates & they arrived very quick

locally, home depot seems to be a bit cheaper on most pvc fittings, but lowes has a MUCH better selection. i also like lowes double-union ball valves (easier to turn handle)......which home depot doesn't seem to carry at all. lowes also sells pvc in 2ft sections which is nice if you just need a short piece for something & don't wanna have to buy a full 8ft piece