PDA

View Full Version : Order status please

pga7602
02/07/2009, 05:26 PM
Air Water Ice: I left two messages last week on your customer service line in regards to order number 2009-01-13479

Please have someone call me and give me the status of my order asap. My order was placed on 1/21/09 and I have yet to receive a package or even a shipping confirmation.

I tried emailing as well, but hopefully you read this forum.

thanks in advance.

boaconrp
02/12/2009, 04:58 PM
They have nice products, but I have had bad luck every time I need to contact them- from orders to questions, every time! They need to pay more attention to their customer service.

You will hear back from them, but don't hold your breath.

ReefingMadness
02/15/2009, 07:53 AM
I really hate seeing this thread. I have researched for about 6 months about RO/DI. I decided Airwaterice.com was the way to go. I only looked at quality of units, not the customer service end. I am not going to say that I won't use their unit, just that I will be cautious. Please let me know how this works out for you.

rcgates
02/15/2009, 06:54 PM
I've never had to contact the customer service side of their house with questions, so I can not speak to that.

Every order I have placed, original RI/DI unit, replacement filters, DI media, have all shipped fast and as ordered.

I have been very happy with ordering from Air Water & Ice and have had zero issues with my unit.