PDA

View Full Version : zeovit

bethnjeremy
02/09/2009, 02:14 AM
Anyone interested in trying some zeo vit on their tanks I have a couple different extra bottles that I can sell. I have pohls sponge power, high concentrate amino acid, and I might have some coral vitalizer. Hit me up I will sell for what I paid, I am not going to give these away b/c of what I paid!

Lionel
02/09/2009, 04:54 PM
jeremy i need all but the sponge power, i was just about to order them too.. PA was out of those three when i got all my stuff.. so just send me a pm with what you want for em and ill go get some cash

bethnjeremy
02/10/2009, 08:01 AM
i will sell one of the AAHC and one CV for 70 bucks. Also if you have some frags (sps) I will knock the price down, we can work something out. Post some pics of your coral now man. If you buy those supp's from me can you bring your camera my camera doesn't do my tank any justice.

Lionel
02/10/2009, 03:43 PM
man i saw so much good stuff diving this past weekend.. all kinds of nice colored stony corals.. hell we even saw a flourescent orange fungia plate.. i wasnt expecting to see so much, so close to shore. Just let me know what you're lookin for and I'll bring it up

bethnjeremy
02/11/2009, 04:46 AM
where did you go the junk yard? I am looking to go their this weekend, just need a partner in crime maybe we can get wes and maybe louie. Thats cool man if you can get me stuff from the ocean i am down. I am looking for a variety of sps and colors. Hopefully my order comes in soon so I can get this hood built.

Lionel
02/11/2009, 07:03 AM
nah its about a mile south of the junkyard.. off of the seawall

bethnjeremy
02/12/2009, 03:17 AM
do you have your own gear or do you rent? if you rent how much is it?

Lionel
02/12/2009, 04:32 AM
gear is cheap to rent.. ive got everything but tanks and a reg now.. i might buy a reg this weekend.

tylersdad
02/12/2009, 04:52 AM
I am going to get a bcd and regs on sunday if the guy is back in time, $200 for both. Look around and you can find great deals here. I can hook you up with the guy if you want.

Lionel
02/28/2009, 07:30 PM
hey jeremy i'd like to buy that stuff off of you if possible

bethnjeremy
03/02/2009, 01:18 AM
sure

Lionel
03/15/2009, 06:39 AM
sorry i missed your call today man, i found a few decent frags today if you want em... do you still have the AA's and coral vitalizer? im going to make an order for everything else i need but i want to wait to see what i can get from you first.

bethnjeremy
03/15/2009, 07:15 AM
cool yea i can get ya that stuff man, i told ya i would. I will take the frags, what did ya get? Yea man I will get with you I also want to get that extra modded maxijet from ya. We just need to find a time to meet up man. What are you planning to order and from who?

Lionel
03/15/2009, 07:31 AM
this is the stuff that i need from the zeo line :
Coral Vitalizer
AAHC
Iron
Pohls Xtra
Stylo-Pocci grow
and another bag of zeo rocks

bethnjeremy
03/16/2009, 03:32 AM
what kind of frags did you grab? what colors? When do you want to meet? Are you diving this coming up weekend? i want to if it is nice.

Lionel
03/16/2009, 07:41 AM
i found an encrusting montipora, blue base throughout with red polyps. a very small frag of some really sweet looking zoo's. two small neon green fungia plates.. about half dollar sized or so.