PDA

View Full Version : excellent service once again

superstein61
02/10/2009, 04:05 PM
Just wanted to pass on some Kudos - and a suggestion.

Recently ordered some T5 bulbs, salt and a few other items. They arrived in 3 different shipments last week. When I went to open the T5's on Sunday so I can install them, I discovered the T5s had been snapped in half.

DFS though was great and is shipping out 2 replacements. Quick, easy resolution of my problem - Thanks

Conversely I ordered 2 items from Aquacave DFS did not have around the same time. to date, nothing from Aquacave has shipped, and they don't answer my email. I will never order from them again

Just a suggestion though - having ordered T5's from Reefgeek - I can tell you your packaging can be improved on the T5's. You just wrap them in bubble wrap and put them in the box with shipping peanuts. Reefgeek double boxes them, and also surronds them by heavy cardboard which protects them much better in shipment. Never had a bulb broken from Reefgeek - but the first T5s I ordered from you were. You may want to improve the way you package them as I don't think the bubble wrap is sufficient.

dfs/la2
02/10/2009, 04:36 PM
superstein61,

Thank you for your order and compliments. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to communicate with us. Comments about our service and ideas for packing our light bulbs are well received. We will forward your suggestions onto our management.

Our goal is to provide world-class customer service. Again thank you.

Pat S.
Drs. Foster and Smith (http://www.drsfostersmith.com)
Technical Support