PDA

View Full Version : vortech settings

YE||0W TA|\|G
02/10/2009, 08:58 PM
how does it no when to switch over to different settings does it stay on a certain timing for so long then switch over by itself? does this mean if i want to have different settings throughout the day do i have to start in the morning and programming it or will it just do it on its own?

nobody is available in the votech forum so lost :lol:

mario4254
02/10/2009, 10:29 PM
there are 4 diffrent setting you chose one and that is what to vortech will run each one is unique and they are all explained very well in manual with charts and times for diffrent settings

Mook Man
02/10/2009, 10:38 PM
There are actually five settings now, constant, lagoon, reef crest, short pulse, and long pulse. As mario says, they are outlined in quite some detail in the manual, available here:

http://ecotechmarine.com/support/support.htm

Night mode is also available. This can be accomplished by holding the mode and set buttons down at the exact time you want to switch to night mode, releasing them, then holding them down again as also outlined in the manual. The pump will stay in "day" mode for 14 hours then switch to "night" mode which operates on the constant setting at 50% of "day" mode speed. The 14/10 interval cannot be altered to my knowledge.

mario4254
02/11/2009, 07:21 AM
yaah i forgot about the constant current i figured no one uses that one :)