PDA

View Full Version : Late delivery... options?

California Crow
02/11/2009, 07:39 AM
HI guys,

I placed an order ((N10044062) over the weekend for a bunch of frozen food. It shipped out on Monday via FedEx one day air, as required for frozen food orders. It wasn't delivered yesterday as scheduled, however, and the most recent tracking info on the FedEx site (several hours old) shows it nowhere near here at the moment.

If, as I'm guessing, I finally get deliverey of a bunch of thoroughly thawed food items, what are my options re replacement or return?

Thanks,

CC

dfs/la2
02/11/2009, 08:21 AM
California Crow,

Thank you for your post. We have sent you a PM regarding your order.

Dallas M.
LiveAquaria (http://www.liveaquaria.com/default.cfm?siteid=20)
Drs. Foster & Smith (http://www.drsfostersmith.com/)

California Crow
02/11/2009, 08:44 AM
Super fast response... great customer service as always.

CC

California Crow
02/11/2009, 06:32 PM
Just wanted to post a quick update. The package was delivered late this afternoon, a full day late. Everything was just fine... still frozen solid. It was a great packing job; it could have gone a third day without harm, I think.

CC

dfs/la2
02/11/2009, 07:09 PM
California Crow,

Thank you for your post. We are happy to hear that your package arrived to you in good condition. We sincerely apologize this package was a day late. For your inconvenience we have placed a credit on your customer account in the amount of $24.99 to cover the shipping and handling. This credit can be used on your next order with us.

When placing your next order with us online please click the box that says “I have a credit on file that I would like to use on this order”, and once the order is imported in to our in house systems we will automatically apply it to the order.

If you are to place your next order over the phone please let one of our friendly representatives know that you have a credit on your customer account that you would like to apply to your order.

Michelle L.
LiveAquaria (www.liveaquaria.com)
Drs. Foster and Smith (drsfostersmith.com)