PDA

View Full Version : Everyone read this Help me to Help you

AQD_ottawa
02/13/2009, 10:39 AM
To all the community,

You may have noticed that the site traffic on our great forum has increased dramatically, this is due to the huge take up of ProfiLux that is going on right now.

But with this comes a massive burden for myself solely to support you guys. And although I do my best, I cant always provide the answers you want immediatley. It is not just the NA market I am supporting either, we have traffic from users all over the world!!

So I am posting a few of my frustrations :( to hopefully ask you to help me a little.

Q. I cant figure out a setting so the profiLux must be faulty!

A. More and more of these sort of posts are appearing on the forum. And if you follow the thread through 99.999% of the occassion the issue is resolved. So i ask of you, please do not post such statements, if you can not work something out, contact us either by forum or by email, just because you cant work something out does not mean the devise has a fault.

Q. I asked for support xx hours ago, and I am still waiting!!. Normally followed by a inbox full of emails that I wake to in the morning.

A. Have patience, in the meantime, re read the manual and I will get to you as soon as possible, I do this for free and single handed

Q. I have an item i think is faulty.

A. RARE. But if you do have this question as stated in various posts, EMAIL ME. I cant help you quickly if I have to go trawling through stacks of posts on here looking for these questions, in the meantime you are thinking your being ignored. Dont post here please email me.

Q. My third party devise has gone wrong, it must be the ProfiLux.

A. Check your settings, check the devise itself, contact the devise supplier. The ProfiLux does not have the ability to damage third party equipment period unless connected incorrectly.

Q. Where is Matthias?.

A. Matthias is working very hard developing many of the items you have all been asking for to advance the product beyond anything else on the market, and this is the year you will see some massive changes. I know some have posted frustrations of not getting a certain item launched in a time frame that you think is relevant, and we are sorry GHL can not always meet your demands, maybe we set expectations too high????. All things will come that you have asked for, but to have them launched without flaw, bug or issues takes time, we all know GHL launch nothing without full testing before being given to the user, this benefits everyone.

I am here to support you all from 6.30am to 11.30pm 7 days a week and will continue to do so, all i am asking is to step back for 5 minutes before posting and see if the issues you are having have been covered here previous, and if not then please post your technical question, and I will get to it as soon as possible.

Many thanks for listening and I look forward to continuing to support you.