PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help Bad

melafix
02/18/2009, 10:59 PM
PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:
Hey everyone just would like to say thanks for the replies on my last 2 posts. I scored big time today on a free 90 gallon entire reef setup no live stock though. The issue is that I have no idea how to set back up his filtration system what so ever. So if there is anyony in the city of rochester that wouldn't mind swinging by and giving the new guy a hand that would be fantastic. Thanks a ton in advance.

Chris

Michael
02/19/2009, 06:09 AM
im not familliar with your set up as ive been away, but if you post up some pics or some more info im sure you will get some replies:)

[welcome]

SaltyTX
02/19/2009, 07:18 AM
Well, holy crap, could you tell me the secret to get a free setup like that?

No physical or personal help, but free bump anyways. In the meantime start reading every thread on here about cycling and well, just start reading. You'll learn a lot and pretty fast once you figure out the acronyms

mikersx02
02/19/2009, 08:12 AM
dont buy anything that swims or crawls for at least the first 4 weeks after you put saltwater in the tank. Buy as much live rock as you can before you fill it with saltwater. You only need to buy a few pieces of live rock- and buy crap loads of "dead" rock and put the live rock ontop.

Go ahead and buy a ro/di unit if you dont already have one...will save you some frustrations down the road.